6/26/08

Writers & Technology Part II

Speaking of technology and learning to work with a tool or two, those of you currently subscribed to this blog may not be for much longer as I've had difficulty with Feedburner for about a week now with no help or end to the situation in site. In fact, I don't know if you're even going to get this. I may switch to Feedblitz, but I'm not sure yet. Still checking that out.

If I end up having to close my account and start over, I do hope you'll bookmark and check back for new posts and resubscribe in the future. If you don't already, you can also visit my main site and sign up for my newsletter to stay posted on the blog and much more.I truly appreciate your readership and look forward to continuing to help you with your publishing journey.

Cheryl Pickett
http://www.publishinganswers.com

No comments: