1/17/09

It's Official!


I'm so happy to be able to announce (finally) that my new book, Publishing Possibilities: 8 Steps to Understanding Your Options & Choosing the Best Path for Your Book was launched yesterday!


It is available on my website right now http://www.publishinganswers.com/ in both print and ebook formats. In the near future, you'll also be able to go to your favorite online retailer or special order at most bookstores.


If you've made it a goal to get your book out in 2009, this guide is meant to help you make good decisions every step of the way. I know there's a lot to learn and navigating the publishing industry can be overwhelming at times because I've been there. That's why I wrote the book and why I'm excited to be able to share what I've learned and assist others, maybe you, on the path to published.


Questions, comments? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.


Good Writing & God Bless,

Cheryl Pickett


No comments: