2/25/09

Young at Heart Author Proves You're Never Too Old to Follow Your Dream

I came across this story via Twitter ( a happy little addiction I have at the moment, if you're in business and you're not there, you should be). I loved it because it encourages writers of every age, but more importantly, those who have been saying "someday I'll write..." or "it's too late now because...".

Who says 60 or even 70 is too old to try something new, to be creative, to stretch your brain? If you've ever thought that way or know someone who can't get past that road block, I encourage you to read about Bobby Hinman- the Fairy Story Lady. You may have to come up with a new excuse.

http://cyberhotflash.blogspot.com/2009/02/guest-blogger-bobby-hinman-you-are.html


Good Writing & God Bless,

Cheryl Pickett


P.S. If you like this story, you can read about another late in life author who wrote his first book at 70, in my book Publishing Possibilities. Find out more at www.publishinganswers.com

No comments: