3/8/08

Fired up? Grab a Pen or Hit the Keyboard

Every once in a while, something comes up that really gets me going. This week it happened to be a situation with credit cards. Let's just say, I got information that was new to me, verified it with two different cards (even though I've had credit for 20 years) and all one customer service rep had to say was that "in a perfect world, yes customers should be told up front".

Am I ticked off,? Yes. Should I have known? Maybe if I'd read the miniscule print on some insert or the back of my bill at some point, I guess I might have. But like most, I don't read that stuff and shouldn't have to. The facts should be clear and transparent and they most definitely aren't. In addition, the credit card companies don't care and continue to take advantage.

What I do know though, is that if I can tell other people how to avoid the situation, I'll feel a little bit better. I also know I can write and try to get the word out. I don't have a clue as to a market to approach, but I can figure that out later. I'll get back to that, as soon as I finish this.

If you haven't experienced it, this kind of in the heat of the moment writing, can be theraputic and can also tap into some creative energies you haven't felt in a while. Don't be afraid to try it should the situation present itself, just make sure you edit with just as much passion when you're through.

Good Writing & God Bless,

Cheryl Pickett
http://publishinganswers.com

No comments: