6/6/08

It's My Birthday but You Get a Gift Too

Yesterday, I celebrated the big 40. While some people reach this milestone with a bit of dread or dislike, so far so good for me. It's a little strange now and then, but other than that all is well.

As part of my celebration, I decided I'd like to do something for the readers of both my blog and newsletter. So, from now until the end of June you can get a manuscript critique for .40 per page up to 100 pages. My normal rates start at a dollar per, so if you've been thinking about having another pair of eyes take a look at your work, now's the time.

Pop over to http://www.publishinganswers.com/services.php for more details about how the critique works, then just send me a note with the words "birthday special" in the subject line and we'll get going ASAP.

Have a great weekend and I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheryl Pickett

No comments: