8/7/10

Have You Been Thinking About It?

Have you been thinking about hiring me as your publishing coach? For those of you who may not know, one of my areas of expertise is helping authors solidify their publishing plans. Do you understand your options? Do you need some direction in choosing a good path? I can help with all of that. In addition, I do developmental editing as an extra pair of eyes for your non-fiction manuscript, helping to make sure your work is clear, flows well and really speaks to the audience you're trying to reach. Note: I only edit Non-fiction, but coaching is open to most any genre (exceptions are anything considered "adult" or excessively violent).

I truly enjoy doing both of these things and please know that I consider it such an honor to be a part of someone's publishing journey.

Have you been thinking about it? There's no time like the present! It's time to get on the right path and whip that manuscript in tip top shape.

One more thing, my business model is going to be changing over the next few months. It's highly likely that I will not offer the exact same services as I grow and look to serve you in new and exciting ways. If you want one of the basically ala carte' style services I offer now, don't hesitate too long.

Ready to go? Contact me via the Publishing Answers.com contact page and let's get things rolling!


Good Writing & God Bless,
Cheryl Pickett

No comments: